Dean's Landscaping, Inc. is a leader in the landscape, hardscape, and concrete industries, and we are seeking a Small Engine and Equipment Technician to join our growing team.
- · Must have the ability to evaluate and repair small engines, outdoor equipment, such as weed eaters, chop saws, blowers, and skid steers, track hoe, loaders, and other related equipment.
- · Required to perform preventative maintenance and repair on all shop equipment, tools, and trucks.
- · Responsible for reporting all equipment breakdowns and malfunctions to management.
- · Must have exceptional organizational skills, be productive and time-oriented. Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- · Complete all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- · You are required to perform other duties outside of the scope of work as assigned.
- · Must have their own necessary tools.
- · Minimum 3 year related work experience, 5 years preferred.
- · You are required to have the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, and to respond to questions from vendors, workers, and management.
- · Operate forklift to move parts and equipment throughout the shop and yard.
- · Must be hardworking, honest, reliable, and able to work with little supervision.
- · Must have small engine and equipment repair knowledge and general hardware knowledge.
- · Valid driver’s license.
- · Clean driving record.
Typical Physical Requirements:
- · Sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping.
- · Lift or move tools, equipment, or materials up to 80 pounds.
- · Work in confined spaces.
- · Inside at shop 90% of the time, some traveling required.