Dean Group is now recruiting for a Parking Assistant for our reputable Kitchener, ON client!
This position is approximately 1 month start mid-May to mid-June paying $23.25/hour. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4 PM.
Your role is to foster excellent client relations and to assist with parking at multiple clients sites.
Your duties include:
- Being a master PR rep, handling complaints and other parking related issues
- Showing off your administrative skills with reports, filing, faxing and other clerical duties
- Inventory management
- Database management
- Scheduling and payroll as required
- Other duties as required
To be successful you need:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and admin experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience in parking considered an asset
- Excellent typing; 60-70 WPM
- Strong communication skills and tact
- Good attendance
- Valid G license and own vehicle
If interested, please email your resume to Brittany LeBlanc at email@example.com
Not right for you? Connect with me on LinkedIn to stay in touch and on top of upcoming opportunities: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brittany-leblanc/
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.