Dean Group is now recruiting for an Order Coordinator for our client in Vaughan, ON.
This position is a temp-perm position paying $25/hour.
You're responsible for order management throughout all of its phases. You run a tight ship; you're proactive and efficient - identifying potential issues and resolving them quickly.
What you'll do:
- Resolve PO discrepancies
- Coordinate flow of orders to guarantee on-time, complete, and accurate orders
- Point of contact for customers on order status
- Receive, review, and validate POs
- Build exceptional relationships with customer service
- Communicate with Accounting department for accurate, timely invoicing
- Review orders for compliance
- Issue and track software licenses
- Communicate with Shipping department to ensure customer approval of invoices
- Develop and maintain SOPs for all aspects of sales order processing
What you'll need to be successful:
- 3 years in sales, customer care, or project coordination
- BaaN/ERP experience
- Team player attitude
- Knowledge of order management
- Cross-functional team experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Advanced MS Office skills
If you're ready to take on the challenge, join a great team, and work hard, email your resume to email@example.com
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.