Dean Group is hosting a job fair for our Customer Service positions!
When: Monday November 4th – Friday November 8th, 2019
Time: 8:30AM until 4:00PM
Address: 209 Frederick Street, Suite 101 in Kitchener
We have 40+ open positions we are looking to fill, and we want to interview you! These positions are with a reputable company in Waterloo and are a direct hire! Pay rate is starting at $15.00-$17.00/hour plus performance bonuses! - No appointment needed, just bring your resume and walk in for an interview!
You must have full availability Monday – Sunday, core hours being 8:00AM – 9:00PM, excellent English communication skills, verbal and written.
What you’ll be doing in these roles:
- Provide innovative, quality solutions to customers via chat
- Build relationships with customers through engaging conversation
- Translate tech-speak, billing, shipping, product, and eCommerce jargon into easy to understand terms
- Stay current on product features, technology changes, and events that impact customers
- Positive attitude and ability to build rapport with customers
- Ability to identify the root cause of the problem
- Ability to provide solutions in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Prior customer service experience
- Excellent typing skills (60 WPM)
- Organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Passion for fast-paced environments
If you have any questions about our these positions or want to speak with us further, we can always be reached at 519-568-7778 or at email@example.com! – Please note, only suitable candidates that meet the above criteria will be considered and interview for these positions and we thank all others for their interests.
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.