Dean Group is now searching for a Customer Service Administrator for our client in Cambridge!
This position is a 4-month contract with the possibility of extension up to 6 months, paying $16-$18/hour depending on experience.
In this role you are the hub! You're the main point of contact for inquiries/complaints and liaise with the Logistics department.
- Displaying your amazing personality while responding to customer inquiries and/or complaints
- Demonstrating your team player attitude while assisting in the facilitation of various administrative duties for the Logistics team
- Showing off your strong skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
To maximize success in this role, you should:
- Be professional, polished, personable, and willing to help
- Possess strong office skills, particularly in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Have previous experience in a customer service role
Bonus for us:
- You speak a second language
If you're ready to take customer service to the next level, send your resume to email@example.com
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.