Dean Group is recruiting a Human Resources Client Support Administrator for our Waterloo client. This is a contract position with the possibility of extension. The hourly rate of pay will be $22.50 and hours of work are 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
The Human Resources Client Support Administrator is primarily responsible for providing excellent customer service for employees (past, present and future) and ensuring a strong foundation of data integrity.
- Responsible for accurate data entry related to employee life cycle events, from hire through termination including personal data changes, banking or tax information, benefit information and leave of absences
- Support additional data entry processes as required
- Ensure information provided for entry meets compliance and policy guidelines
- Respond to main HR line inquiries and ensure follow-up to resolve occurs in a timely manner
- Provide employment letters within established timelines
- Escalate inquiries as necessary to appropriate subject matter expert
- Provide effective customer service support at main HR Reception area as necessary in a professional manner for a wide variety of inquiry types such as benefits, payroll, taxation, obtaining SIN’s, work permits, etc.
- Provides research where necessary to accurately respond to employee inquiry
- Correspond with 3rd party benefit providers as necessary to support inquiry resolution
- Liaise with HR team as necessary to support inquiry resolution
- Maintain data to support effective client service measurement as required
- Responsible for creating and updating HR Employee file
- Responsible for following processes to maintain the data integrity of the employee file
- Support special projects and initiatives as required
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in a Business-Related discipline. A Professional Human Resources certification (CHRP) is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of HR operational experience with knowledge of general HR practices and HR technology.
- A continuous improvement mindset and exceptional customer service are critical for success along with strong detail and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of applicable current Employment Legislation including the Employment Standards Act.
- A team player with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work independently, at times with conflicting priorities.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal skills with superior attention to detail.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.