Are you a customer service Rockstar but HATE being on the phone all day?
Dean Group has a fantastic opportunity for high-caliber customer service representatives who are tech-savvy and solutions-based. Based in Waterloo, this position calls for positive individuals who can build strong relationships through engaging conversation, translate intimidating tech-speak, and problem-solve like nobody’s business.
This position is permanent and the pay rate is $15.00/hour.
What you’ll do:
- Provide innovative, quality solutions to customers via web chat
- Build relationships with customers through engaging conversation
- Translate tech-speak, billing, shipping, product, and eCommerce jargon into easy to understand terms
- Stay current on product features, technology changes, and events that impact customers
What you have:
- Positive attitude and ability to build rapport with customers
- Ability to identify the root cause of the problem
- Ability to provide solutions in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Prior customer service experience
- Excellent typing skills (60 WPM)
- Organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Passion for fast-paced environments
If you’re ready to take on this next-level customer service opportunity, email your resume to email@example.com
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.