Dean Group, in partnership with a reputable company in Vaughan, is currently searching for an Administrative Assistant.
This position is a one year contract paying $16.50/hour.
- Make travel arrangements for staff
- Issue employee travel letters
- Track and maintain office inventory/supplies
- Perform denied party screening as required
- Verify visitor ID
- Reception duties (answering phone, greeting guests, issuing visitor badges, etc.)
- Event planning (meetings, lunches, etc.)
- Enter updates into company portal
- Update CRM as required
- Monitor sales leads and communicate with Regional Sales Manager
- Various projects as assigned
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task/prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office - intermediate level, including PowerPoint
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
DEAN Group is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, provide the information in this communication or documentation about our services in a format that takes into account a person’s disability.
All Dean Group staff are fully trained and have established a Customer Service Standard in an effort to ensure that our office provides excellent customer service for all, including those with disabilities.
DEAN Group is pleased to assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.