Meadow Gold, a Dean Foods company, is excited to announce an opening for a Sales Support Coordinator!
We offer excellent benefits with competitive pay and great growth opportunities!
This is a regular full time position, working day shifts Monday through Friday
- Interacts with customers via the phone, online and email daily
- Provides information in response to inquiries about accounts, products, and services that arise from the CRP(Continuous Replenishment Program)/WEB portal
- Handles customer complaints, special orders, or other issues that arise from the CRP/WEB system
- Works independently to resolve customer service and routing issues in the CRP/WEB as they arise.
- Coordinates cross functionally as needed regarding special deliveries/requests from CRP/WEB customers
- Develop knowledge of all products and customer files, follows through on communications with Sales as needed.
- Assist with creating templates for CRP platform for customer launch
- Onboard, train, and maintain new customers into the CRP/WEB platform
- Provide ongoing maintenance in the CRP/WEB platform of existing customers including but not limited to product line updates, order timing/delivery changes in the system, holiday/special event changes.
- Communicate/trouble shoot platform issues with customers as they arise in the CRP/WEB system
- Maintain weekly/monthly inventories for accurate output in CRP/WEB system
- Run forecast reports weekly/monthly for CRP/WEB platform
- Communicate cross functionally any customer issues that arise from the CRP/WEB system
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 18 months experience in a related field.
- Proficiency in 10 Key Data Entry.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Skill in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Proper customer service etiquette and follow-up.
- Resolve customer service and routing problems with minimal supervision.
- Prioritize and organize customer orders and maintain files.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and other computer based applications including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Able to maintain excellent attendance.
- Experience leading and following Company Policies, Safety/Security Policies Procedures.
- Strong team player with the ability to work across multiple functions.
- Must be able to pass all medical exams, drug and background checks (including criminal).
Dean Foods considers marijuana (including medical marijuana) to be an illegal drug. Dean Foods will rescind offers of employment to applicants who test positive for marijuana (unless restricted from doing so by state or local law). Dean Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.