The Customer Service Representative interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. The representative is managing multiple customer calls and will be responsible for product knowledge and order entry within the zone.
Core Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide world class customer success team with results oriented approach.
- Responsible for customer Service/order Entry for an assigned area.
- Execute customer service initiatives while maintaining objectives with the highest integrity.
- Deliver service across CommScope customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Create a customer experience that will drive world class retention and advocacy
- Leverage data trends in customer satisfaction and growth strategies.
- Resolve customer complaints, questions, and concerns
- Provides order status and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer.
- Lead elements of customer orders from order entry through delivery.
- Communicates order status via updates, emails and phone calls.
- Addresses customer requests, complaints and issues regarding their service order and delivery in a timely manner.
- Interacts with customers via the phone or other electronic processes as available.
- Provides information in response to inquiries about accounts, products, and services.
- Handles customer complaints, special orders, or returns in-store or via phone or mail.
- Answers customers' questions regarding product or service and operation or maintenance.
- Receives and processes orders, provides information concerning pricing, changes in service, discontinuance, and shipping.
- Works independently to resolve customer service and routing issues as they arise.
- Places orders and coordinates order processing.
- Coordinates with Sales and Logistics regarding special deliveries.
- Develop knowledge of all products and customer files, follows through on communications with Sales as needed.
- Advises manager of problems as they relate to our customer's needs.
- Collaborates with other departments to coordinate activities of individual departments to maintain a high level of customer service.
- Solves problems with desire to produce exceptional results.
- Perform related duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with Customer Services in the areas team work, account management and client resolution preferred
- Strong understanding of Customer Service/ Order Entry process, including training, quality assurance, client management, etc.
- Experience with state of the art CRM/IMS systems
- Flexibility with the ability to quickly adjust to new demands
- Strong communication skills including experience effectively communication with customers, cross functional teams and business leaders.
- Team-player: proven ability to work across functions such as Sales, Logistics and Operations
- Ability to pass Pre employment screenings.
Dean Foods considers marijuana (including medical marijuana) to be an illegal drug. Dean Foods will rescind offers of employment to applicants who test positive for marijuana (unless restricted from doing so by state or local law). Dean Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Requisition ID: 2019-14451
Relocation Assistance: No
External Company Name: Dean Foods Company
External Company URL: www.deanfoods.com
Street: 2555 Buchanan Street
Post End Date: 2/1/2020