The Customer Service Supervisor interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Supervises a team of employees performing customer service and order entry work within an assigned area.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leads a team that will address customer requests, complaints and issues regarding their service order and delivery in a timely manner.
- Ensure CSR's respond to and resolve customer service complaints and requests using a "solve by sundown" mentality.
- Liaison between customer, sales-execution, operations, or logistics as needed to solve customer issues.
- Ensures the CSR's build and maintain strong customer relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent customer support.
- Assists with escalations pertaining to a new customer install or disconnect, providing customer order status and/or related issues and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer.
- Lead our Customer Service/Order Entry team, creating and executing a cohesive program strategy with tangible goals, performance and quality metrics
- Motivate and lead a team of Customer Service Reps to execute the department strategy
- Ensures CSR's handle customer concerns, special orders, or returns in-store in an efficient and timely manner and follows through to ensure customers' issue/concern has been resolved.
- Assist with creating best practices and methodologies for successful Customer Service/Order Entry engagements throughout the customer lifecycle. Drive delivery and success of services across CommScope customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensures policies, processes, procedures, and controls designed to facilitate the efficient operation of the assigned function is executed and followed by CSR's.
- Attract, retain, develop and motivate talent at all levels. Assist manager with training needs for the team.
- Drive technology implementations to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the team
- Assist with tracking and monitoring internal (Sales, Supply Chain, Finance) and external Customer Experience and develop plans to address any areas needing improvement
- Create a customer experience that will drive world class retention and advocacy
- Provides order status and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer.
- Actively manages all service activation elements of customer orders from order entry through delivery. Leverage data to identify trends in customer satisfaction
- Communicates order status to customers via conference call, emails and phone calls.
- Ensures the escalation point with commercial, field services and supply chain on inquiries and helps identify root cause of billing disputes.
- Leads by example with the Dean Foods Code of Ethics. This includes following company policies, standards and specifications.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At minimum 2 years of strong working knowledge of customer service processes, including training, quality assurance, and workforce management.
- Exceptional execution skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Experience with state of the art CRM systems is a plus
- Ability to quickly adjust to new demands
- Strong communication skills including experience effectively communication with executive leadership
- Strong prioritization and problem-solving skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Can demonstrate a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and other computer based applications.
- Retail or customer service experience with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Excellent verbal, written, and customer service skills.
- Ability to select, coach, develop, engage, and retain a team of employees.
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Dean Foods considers marijuana (including medical marijuana) to be an illegal drug. Dean Foods will rescind offers of employment to applicants who test positive for marijuana (unless restricted from doing so by state or local law). Dean Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.