Welcome to Dean Builds, your trusted partner in commercial and industrial construction. We specialize in Construction Management, General Contracting, and Design-Build services. With our extensive experience, we have built strong relationships with locally and nationally recognized customers. You will have the opportunity to build their schools, churches, commercial and industrial projects. We are licensed to work in Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, and West Virginia, ensuring that we can serve construction needs across multiple states.
We are currently looking to add team members who are driven, passionate, and committed to excellence. In this fast-paced environment, you'll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects alongside a close-knit team. From building projects in your community of which you will be proud to managing complex construction processes, your skills and expertise will be put to the test every day.
The responsibilities will vary but generally would include some or all of the following:
- Provide day-to-day support to the project team including project managers, site managers, accounting and operations on assigned construction projects.
- Provide assistance in establishing the bid list including invitations, subcontractor calls and subcontractor qualifications.
- Documents/Controls on all Project Drawings.
- Maintaining all Building Connected data to be loaded timely and accurately.
- Generate, process and track project related documentation as instructed including owner contracts, proposals, LOI’s, subcontracts, purchase orders, RFI’s and change orders etc.
- Obtain, distribute and process all submittals and shop drawings.
- Awareness of all addendums.
- Assist with verification of project safety program from subcontractors.
- Assist with documentation of the Dean Build’s Safety Program.
- Organize and maintain project filing system including obtaining close-out, warranty, and O&M correspondence and all other records both electronically and paper files.
- Assist Project Managers with compiling and leveling of subcontractor bids.
- Verify all required insurance documentation is in place
- Work with accounting software to set up project budgets, input cost codes and review project financials.
- Assist Site Managers in jobsite set-up, weekly job-site meetings and Procore related items.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Project Manager or VP of Operations.
- Bachelor's degree from a college/university – Construction Management Degree preferred.
- Relevant construction experience.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Procore, Microsoft Project and Building Connected is preferred.
- Document control
Employees must be able to function well with regard to the following:
- Uncontrolled environmental conditions.
- Constant change in weather and site conditions.
- Occasionally lifting up to 75 lbs., routinely lifting 50 lbs.
- Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, seeing and reading and reaching to perform everyday job tasks.
Travel is required, but in most cases does not involve overnight stays.
Note: Job descriptions may change from time to time due to specific work requirements.
Dean BuildsLexington, KY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.