Clojure Fintech Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Dean & Company is looking for a Clojure Developer to develop and refine a proprietary fintech system. The system is relied upon by affiliated trading firms and hedge funds, and you will work closely with its end-users. Expect to rapidly take on responsibility as part of a small team with rapid development cycles and releases.
The project is written in Clojure, ClojureScript, Om, and has a MySQL backend. We will consider candidates with functional programming experience, though we are especially interested in candidates who already know Clojure. Experience with financial markets is not necessary.
Feel free to send or link to a code sample as part of your application.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with at least one functional programming language, ideally Clojure (though we will consider candidates with e.g., Scala, Lisp, Scheme experience)
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or related study or work experience
- Unix/Linux background
- Developer experience with a modern RDBMS (ideally MySQL)
- GitHub portfolio or other accessible code samples
Dean & Company Strategy Consultants, LLC
Dean & Company is a highly quantitative, boutique strategy consulting firm with a unique mix of both traditional business strategy development and a range of investment advisory work. We work with senior executives and use a fact-based, analytical approach to improve performance.
1600 Tysons BoulevardMcLean, VA