Summary: Responsible for identifying necessary vehicle service and performing the repair, service, and/or maintenance work.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Examines customer vehicles.
· Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
· Estimates cost of repairs.
· Performs alignments.
· Performs evac recharges.
· Diagnose and repair suspension.
· Diagnose and repair dash mechanics.
· Remove and install engines.
· Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance.
· Documents services performed.
· Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines.
· Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
· Requests necessary parts.
· Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
· Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
· Participates in required training
· Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
· Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
· Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
· Complies with Company policies and procedures
· Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
· Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with medical conditions to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma
Field of Study/Work Experience:
Desired Work Experience:
up to 3 years
Why Work Here?
Unlimited growth potential