SOCIAL MEDIA/MARKETING ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
Dealership Toolkit Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Specialist with experience in social media and customer experience marketing. Dealership Toolkit is looking for a marketer with the drive to passionately share our client’s stories and branding. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing social media strategy for our clients. The ideal candidate’s passion for keeping up with social media trends and best practices in the industry will lead to optimum performance and engagement. This position contributes to positive guest experiences, serves as an architect on the team for internal and external communications, and is responsible for capturing its stories through various media channels. This position also serves marketing clients by entering orders, email deployment and joining client calls, and taking detailed notes.
While job functions may vary, the primary roles & responsibilities of the Marketing Specialist includes:
• Create, implement and manage our social media strategy across various social media channels
• Assist clients with brand messaging on social media platforms
• Use social platforms to share the day-to-day stories of traveling and the RV and Automotive industry
• Develop social media content plans that are consistent with the clients’ brand as well as aligns with marketing strategies
• Manage awards submission calendar, budgets and ensure timely submittal
• Build consistent, engaging content on all social media channels, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
• Enter budget and orders for marketing and technology products
• Proof files before sending to the client
• Email deployments and lists management
• Minimum 2 years of social media experience
• Positive attitude, attention to detail, and customer experience mindset
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Camping, RV, or outdoor enthusiast
• Excellent communicator: content writing (provide samples), and comprehensive listener
• Ability to manage creative projects utilizing Adobe Creative Suite
• Curious and passionate about the day to day activities in a dealership
• Proficiency in Sprout Social preferred
• Experience in canva, bannersnack, and photoshop is helpful.
A./B.S. in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Business, New Media, Public Relations, or related field.
A professional and fun working environment
Constant ongoing training to improve your skills
A promising career path with opportunities for quick advancement
Excellent health and benefits package
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Job Types: Full-time.
Pay: $15-$17 per hour
Through service supporting enhanced tools, such as:
Lead Conversion Technology
Shopping Insight Technology (SIT)
Targeted Social Advertising
Rich Media Advertising
Technology Driven Call Center Support
Dealers are now able to serve their customer body in a more efficient way, generating more profits, and expanding their digital reach.
Dealership ToolkitWhy Work Here?
Dealership Toolkit is the fastest growing digital marketing agency in the Automotive, RV, Marine, and Powersports dealership industries.
Dealership Toolkit is a Full-Service Digital Marketing and BDC Operations company made up of a team of experts in the Automotive, RV, Marine, and PowerSports industries. Co-founder and CEO Rich DeLancey has worked with over 35 RVDA Top 50 Award-Winning Dealers, 4 MRAA Dealer of the Year Winners, and some of the top-selling PowerSports stores, along with automotive dealerships that lead the nation in sales and service. Today, Rich, alongside the Dealership Toolkit team, seeks to change the game with a mission to build much-needed tools to support the in-dealership sales efforts in the RV, Automotive, Marine, and PowerSports verticals. Through service supporting enhanced tools, such as: Ghost Data Lead Conversion Technology Shopping Insight Technology (SIT) Targeted Social Advertising Programmatic Digital Rich Media Advertising Technology Driven Call Center Support Dealers are now able to serve their customer body in a more efficient way, generating more profits, and expanding their digital reach. Visit www.dealershiptoolkit.com
7882 Woodland Center Blvd TampaTampa, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Dealership Toolkit