Busy and growing auto dealership looking to add to their management team! This dealership is expanding with more stores and promotes from within so there is room for you.
This team is looking to add an individual who is ready to turn a job into a lucrative career in a fast pace, growing franchise dealership.
Desk manager doesn't mean you will be sitting behind a desk all day. You will be interacting with customers and the sales team throughout the day on the showroom floor.
The right individual will be team driven and customer service focused. Must be proficient at both prime and subprime desking with solid knowledge of finance company programs. Must have a proven track record of performance in similar role.
· Structures deals for maximum profitability
· Ability to direct sales personnel as needed to present information to customer
· Maintains proficiency and manufacturer certifications as required for the position
· Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, and effectively closes deals
· Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state, and federal guidelines
· Collects and properly records down payments
· Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts by gathering all stips.
· Three years automotive or finance sales experience
· Subprime experience
· Professional personal appearance and excellent communication skills
· Basic Microsoft Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
· Excellent verbal and written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
· Valid driver's license
· Must pass drug test
Competitive compensation package including unlimited earning potential plus benefits.
The pre-employment process is rigorous with multiple interviews because we want the best, most motivated and committed individuals on this team.