Growing company is looking for someone to take charge of their accounts payable functions. The most qualified candidate will be a problem solver, who can work independently as well as with a group with proven skills in similar position. Accurate, timely work is a must for this full time position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, validate and post purchase orders to invoices.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
- Distributes signed checks as required.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, vendor files and reports related to payables
- Performs filing and copying.
- Process invoices purchased by credit card
- Reconciles credit card statements monthly
- Process Amazon purchases, Paypal and Ebay purchases
- Filing and maintaining dealership files as related to other job duties
• Knowledge of Excel.
• Ability to perform analysis and have problem solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize effectively; strong organizational skills.
• Ability to take initiative and initiate change
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to function in a high volume, often urgent setting.
4+ years experience in accounts payable
Must be able to pass a drug test
Compensation based on experience and skill.