DealerPolicy Burlington, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Operations Specialist who aspires to grow with our quickly evolving company. You will need the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. You must be extremely detail-oriented and have strong customer service experience, preferably in the automotive or insurance space or related industries. In addition, you must possess the ability to work well in a team environment. This position will report directly to the Senior Director of Business Operations.
- Assist in the set-up and onboarding of new dealerships
- Become a subject matter expert on dealership setup and onboarding
- Provide top-notch customer service to our internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Perform project management tasks related to Operations initiatives
- Responsible for performing routine auditing and maintaining data integrity within DealerPolicy systems
- Provide support as needed to the Operations team
- Assemble reports and perform simple analysis in Excel and PowerBI
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
Bachelors Degree required
4+ years of relevant work experience
Drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook)
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Extremely detail oriented
Strong analytical/problem solving skills
Ability to manage multiple detailed tasks simultaneously
Experience working in the automotive and/or insurance industries
Knowledge of Salesforce
DealerPolicy is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
BusinessView all jobs at DealerPolicy