Territory Sales Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Territory Sales Director (TSD) will manage sales and business development activities within their assigned territory. This in an individual contributor role. The TSD will develop the territory by executing a marketing and sales plan, working with manufacturer and independent programs, leveraging existing customer relationships, direct selling over the phone, and lead follow-up. The TSD is above all else a closer who knows how to get deals across the finish line. The TSD collaborates with Inside Sales in the process and reports to the Regional Sales Director. This is a fully remote position reporting to our headquarters located in Rockville, Maryland.
- Facilitates the dealer decision-making process to create long term customer relationships in order to maintain and grow the business
- Develops and maintains a deal pipeline of active, late stage deals equal to 3x the monthly quota
- Inputs daily information into DealerOn CRM (Salesforce) of all calls and activities
- Delivers quality sales that are easily implemented and supported to meet revenue goals
- Proactively develops and grows new territories
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of automotive B2B sales experience
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Excellent attention to detail, especially with communication (written and verbal) and meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Understanding of SEM and SEO practices
- 5+ years of automotive B2B sales experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks that change frequently and manage unexpected demands
We are an online marketing company providing website and agency services to automotive dealerships across North and South America. We are known for our cutting-edge products that streamline the car buying process and provide an experience both shoppers and dealers love. Our business model is working: we were recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies six years in a row, expanding to over 30 manufacturer relationship, and over 4,000 dealer partners. We are proud of what our company has done, and it’s all due to the talented and diverse team we’ve been lucky enough to assemble.
Perks and Benefits:
Aside from the awesome people you will get to interact with on a daily basis, we offer a number of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company matched 401K plan
- Flexible PTO + Sick Leave
- 4 weeks paid Parental Leave
- 8 Paid National Holidays
- State of the art technology
- Company-paid basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary supplemental Life Insurance
- Voluntary long-term/short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Optional Healthcare/Dependent Care FSA Account
DealerOn is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We also participate in E-Verify (for more information, click here: E-verify Participation and Right to Work).
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at DealerOn, Inc.