Regional Results Sales Director - Automotive Digital Marketing
DealerCMO Des Moines, IA
- Posted: 24 days ago
- $60,000 to $175,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, medical
Automotive Digital Marketing – Regional Results Director (Outside Sales)
Are you looking to get what you put in and earn uncapped residual income? Are you driven to get the sale no matter what it takes? Do you have three or more years selling digital products to car dealerships? DealerCMO’s proven products and services ensure that our dealers meet and exceed their sales goals. We’re great at what we do. Our clients get a minimum $250k Fresh Gross Profit Guarantee…without increasing their marketing budget!
Who you are:
You are a seasoned sales professional with an established client base of auto dealers who thrives in a fast-paced digital environment. You are hungry to exceed sales goals and to be a leader in your industry. You are considered “The Closer” and are a strong negotiator. Your ability to communicate with General Managers, Dealer Principals and other automotive industry professionals gives you an edge over the competition. Working knowledge of digital marketing is highly desirable. You have all the necessary resources in place to conduct business such as cell phone, computer, vehicle transportation, home office space, etc.
- Self Conquest Lead Generation to establish new business relationships in assigned sales region to promote and sell all DealerCMO solutions.
- Build upon current book of business within assigned sales region continuously with results recommended up-sell assistance as part of a team managing company clients.
- Work with DealerCMO internal teams to deliver promised products and services.
- Report all sales activities daily in company CRM for planning and management purposes and to ensure dealers business needs and results are properly managed for monthly commission payouts and client success results.
- Participate in scheduled sales calls (internal) and training calls/programs as determined by VP of Sales this includes but not limited to:
Monthly/Weekly planning, forecasting, and management of sales leads thru complete sales process in CRM - including follow-up and assistance needed by internal teams thru sales process as needed.
- Reports to VP of Sales and works as part of a structured sales team collaborating for Team/Individual contributed success and results for Dealer CMO.
- Monthly/Weekly planning, forecasting, and management of sales leads thru complete sales process in CRM - including follow-up and assistance needed by internal teams thru sales process as needed.
- Quota and KPI management for territory and as individual working with VP of sales to achieve and exceed company goals monthly/quarterly/annually.
-Develop territory accounts/leads successfully for referral and case study and industry testimonials.
-Participate as needed in territory OEM/Group pilot programs assisting in successful results for company and entire team selflessly while maintaining monthly/quarterly territory quota and KPI success.
-Travel is required resulting in necessary reports/documentation management to complete company reports needed for travel management and expense management/reimbursement.
- Weekly virtual team sales management meetings required attendance and encouraged contribution as individual representing territory to help improve and succeed in company process and revenue goal achievement. Thoughts, ideas, prior success strategies will be generated as a team used nationally for company brand marketing, success, and internal company strategy planning.
- Positive and supportive team engagement working with internal and external teams and management to support and expand company philosophy, brand, and culture throughout the automotive industry. Utilize approved marketing messaging thru personal social networking that support territory, company, and brand growth within the industry.
- Participate as needed in local, national OEM/Group meetings or Sales Trade Shows determined by VP of Sales. This may require travel and or weekends necessary participation for company success.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a sales role dealing directly with auto dealers.
- Established Personal Network of Automotive Dealer/Group/OEM Relationships that can assist in rapid success within territory for new opportunity sales
- Self-motivated and data-driven with ability to communicate and collaborate as part of a team
- Proven track record of prospecting, excellent lead generation with lead follow-up and closing business
- Successful experience with sales forecasting, sales pipeline management, and lead process management.
- Must demonstrate success in previous sales or business management or performance improvement roll
- Able to learn technical product knowledge with ease. Must be analytical and able to formulate and communicate evaluated results datasets thru process implementation
- Digital Marketing sales experience in the Automotive sector is a plus
- Some travel required
- Must have excellent organizational skills
What DealerCMO will offer you:
- Training including: DealerCMO Results solutions and processes, digital marketing, CRM and policy process,
- Day-to-day support of your dealers by results-oriented DealerCMO team so that you can concentrate on adding to your book of business. Account management with upsell sales experience a plus
- Base salary + uncapped commission plan with monthly residuals.
- Benefits package including - health insurance, matching 401k, employee stock plan and more.
Here’s a video explaining what we do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKiEKndeIMY
DealerCMO delivers a marketing strategy that integrates eight key result areas of digital marketing within one agency. Through our results-oriented processes, we help dealers to position and brand their stores while increasing traffic to their websites, converting more traffic to sales, improving customer satisfaction and, most importantly, increasing dealership return on investment.
DealerCMOWhy Work Here?
$250k Fresh Gross Profit Guarantee for our Clients, Energetic Startup Environment, Company Stock Plan
DealerCMO drives digital results for the automobile industry, with a core philosophy centered around a single principle: Results Matter. Our high performance track record can be attributed to execution and accountability in everything that we do. DealerCMO delivers a marketing strategy that integrates eight key result areas of digital marketing within one agency. Through our results-oriented processes, we help dealers to position and brand their stores while increasing traffic to their websites, converting more traffic to sales, improving customer satisfaction and, most importantly, increasing dealership return on investment.
AddressDes Moines, IA