Vehicle Inspector and Photographer
- Paid Time Off , Retirement
Automotive Inspector / Dealer Services Representative- Are you looking for a fulltime position with great benefits and growth potential? $16-$18 per hour while training. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we are here to help you be successful and reach every milestone.
What you will do
As an Automotive Inspector / Dealer Services Representative you will help drive the continued success of Dealer Specialties by providing reliable car inspections, photos and videos for Dealership websites, transportation of vehicles to buyer as needed. We provide non-mechanical inspections of vehicles, Vehicle photography and labeling. This is a mobile position with daily travel required between inspection and dealership assignments
- No experience necessary, we will train.
- Take photos and videos of newly arriving inventory for dealer websites
- Take photos of damage or condition of vehicles.
- Process inspections using company applications.
- Travel to Dealership locations to inspect assigned vehicles.
How you will succeed
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to submit a background check and successfully complete a drug screen.
- Ability and Willingness to travel for work to assigned locations
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team.
- Have an eagerness to learn.
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head.
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- vacation, Sick Days
- 401K with company match
- Weekly paychecks.
- On-the-job training to help you succeed.
- No late evenings or Sundays
Dominion Enterprises (â€œDEâ€) is a privately held digital marketing, data services, and software services conglomerate offering client solutions through specific business units in several verticals including automotive, hospitality, franchise, real estate, advertising, and powersports.Â Our customers rely on our B2B products and services through Data One Software, DMS Vue, Activator, Dealer Specialties, Cross Sell, Alliant, DX1, Travel Media Group and Franchise Ventures business units. Headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, approximately 1,000 employees work nationwide. We are proud of the collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environments, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and comprehensive benefits package which includes a generous 401(k) plan.Â DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.
Dealer SpecialtiesTown of Tyngsborough, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.