Dealer Specialties is looking for a highly-motivated, independent and customer-focused Field Service Account Reps to join our growing team!
We are adding individuals to our team that believes in getting paid for work done. A highly motivated self starter that enjoys solving problems, has a passion for providing outstanding customer service, and the desire to make a difference. You have the ability to build relationships with all types of personalities, and you pay attention to the smallest of details. We give the online shopper what they are looking for. Our customers are automobile dealerships who rely on us to collect and distribute their vehicle inventory information across the Internet.
Our Field Service Account Reps visit dealerships daily on assigned routes within your local market to collect vehicle data and take high-quality photographs of each dealer's inventory. The work you do impacts 100% of a dealer’s online shoppers. Your route would consist of existing dealership customers within your local market. This is not a hunter sales position. We want people who will show up and provide exceptional customer service and attention to detail.
The Field Service Account Rep position is paid commission on the number of vehicles you photograph, so the harder you work the more you make.
We will train the right individual who possesses the desired qualifications.
Field Service Account Reps essential functions:
- Our Field Service Account Reps enter vehicle information on the vehicle’s options and equipment, into a company-supplied laptop, take high quality digital photographs with a company-supplied camera, print marketing materials, and then move to the next vehicle to repeat the process
- Communicate with dealership management daily regarding which vehicles need to be photographed
- Upload data and photographs collected to the home office for distribution via proprietary software
- Some product up-selling and new business prospecting in some areas is encouraged
- Action oriented, customer focus, interpersonal savvy, comfort around management, integrity and trust, priority setting, problem solving, time management, listening, and organizing
- Other strengths include customer service skills, detail oriented/precise, eye for automotive photography, enjoy working outdoors, and work independently on your own, motivating yourself to get the job done in an excellent manner at all times
- Solid base of general automotive knowledge
- Route Sales or Field Service experience preferred
- Most of your day will be outdoors, photographing as many as 25 to 40 cars per day, with several pictures per vehicle
Field Account Reps requirements:
- Enjoy working outside at least 85% of the time
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance
- Clean driving record and background
- Ability to identify vehicle makes, models and features
- Strong computer and digital camera skills (able to upload, download, attach files; minor equipment troubleshooting; basic Office suite knowledge)
- Available to work Saturdays when needed
Field Service Technician benefits:
- Rewarding pay
- Paid vacations
- Great benefits (401K, Insurance, Paid Holidays)
We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k).