NUTRITION SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE I Part TIme (56 hrs/pay)
Deaconess Women's Hospital Newburgh, IN
- Expired: June 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Women’s Hospital is committed to recruiting and retaining top talent in a wide range of skills and occupations. We need exceptional people who share our passion for providing, family centered, high-quality care to fill clinical and non-clinical roles.
We are currently seeking a Part-time (.6 FTE) Nutrition Services Representative to join our team of professionals. The Nutrition Services Rep will work in our cafeteria or coffee shop.
Days: Works 7 days every 2-week pay period (56 hours per pay period)
Hours: 2:00pm – 8:30pm with an every-other weekend rotation
This part-time position is benefits eligible. Benefits include: tuition reimbursement, PTO accrual starting at hire (4hrs PTO/pay), health, vision, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k) with match, and much more!
WHY WORK FOR THE WOMEN’S HOSPITAL?
We offer a work environment that supports you personally and professionally, and a work culture where you are valued and appreciated. Examples include flexible work schedules for early risers, night owls, weekenders and everyone in between; an extensive benefits package with retirement savings, comprehensive health insurance and pet insurance; and the ability to “give back” by supporting programs and charities in our community.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR NUTRITION SERVICES CANDIDATES?
- Qualified candidates are at least 16 years old
- The following are not required, but are preferred:
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Experience in food service or restaurant
- Previous hospital food service
WHAT ARE THE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES?
The Nutrition Services Representative will work as a team assisting with food preparation in the cafeteria or coffee shop.
- Assist with food preparation such as salads, fruits, vegetables, etc.
- Deliver meals to patients within timely manner.
- Collet dirty dishes, wash, and put clean dishes away.
- Serve customers in cafeteria or coffee shop.
- Restock work area.
- Operate cash register and complete deposit with a friendly smile and attitude.
- Provide excellent customer service while taking room service meal orders and entering them into the computer system.
- Maintain an organized and clean area while following regulatory standards according to ISDH, federal, and infection control.
Deaconess Women's Hospital
HealthcareView all jobs at Deaconess Women's Hospital