MAMMOGRAPHY TECHNOLOGIST - BREAST SERVICES Part-time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Women’s Hospital is committed to recruiting and retaining top talent in a wide range of skills and occupations. We need exceptional people who share our passion for providing, family centered, high-quality care to fill clinical and non-clinical roles.
We are currently seeking a part-time Mammography Technologist to join our team of professionals in our Breast Services Department. This position is expected to work 24 hours a week. The Mammography Technologist performs the highest standard breast imaging to achieve high quality images for detection of breast abnormalities.
This position is benefits eligible. Benefits include: tuition reimbursement, PTO accrual starting at hire (4.02 hrs PTO/pay), health, vision, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k) with match, and much more!
WHY WORK FOR THE WOMEN’S HOSPITAL?
We offer a work environment that supports you personally and professionally, and a work culture where you are valued and appreciated. Examples include flexible work schedules for early risers, night owls, weekenders and everyone in between; an extensive benefits package with retirement savings, comprehensive health insurance and pet insurance; and the ability to “give back” by supporting programs and charities in our community.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR MAMMOGRAPHY TECHNOLOGIST CANDIDATES?
- A graduate of an accredited Radiological Technology Program
- Mammography certified
- CPR certification is optional
- Six months of hospital experience is preferred
WHAT ARE THE MAMMOGRAPHY TECHNOLOGIST RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Demonstrates working knowledge and competency of Hologic mammography equipment.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate documentation; including digital images.
- Performs exams according to protocols established by Hospital & Radiologists.
- Complies with all required policies and procedures of the Breast Center at The Women's Hospital.
Deaconess Women's Hospital
HealthcareView all jobs at Deaconess Women's Hospital