3313 McLain St., Goldsboro, NC 27534
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHS, MECHANICS
HIRING ALL SKILL LEVELS
Sign-on Bonus Paid
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
The Deacon Jones Family has been proudly serving North Carolina for over 40 years. Our motto is: 'We Treat You How We Would Like to be Treated'. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
Deacon Jones KIA is looking for motivated Service Techs/Mechanics of all skill levels. This is a great career opportunity. We value our employees and invest in their success. Apply Online Today!
- Competitive pay plan!
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee purchase program
- Paid Vacation / Sick time
- Opportunity for advancement
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Perform work as outlined on repair order accurately in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Efficiently repair automotive systems, including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air-conditioning, etc., in accordance with dealership standards
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required. Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required
- Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised
- Document work performed
- Keep shop area neat, clean and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Technician:
- Service Technician experience preferred but candidates will be experienced in all aspects of maintenance and repair, from simple brake pad replacements to detailed engine overhauls.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Must be a team player
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Deacon Jones KIA