With over 30 years of cross-industry management consulting experience, DeWolff, Boberg & Associates (DB&A) has successfully provided management consulting services to a variety of clients worldwide and conducted over 800 projects in 20 countries.
Management Consultants are exposed to Fortune 500 companies in various industries around the globe and focus on customized solutions for our client’s existing people, processes and business environments to help them achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, quality, service and profitability.
This position is a full-time opportunity and requires 100% domestic travel - departing Sunday and returning Friday, year-round.
· All travel reward points and air miles earned personally belong to each Management Consultant and can be used as preferred
· Weekend travel flexibility including company paid companion flights or other city destination accommodations can be coordinated in advance with designated Project Managers
· All employees are eligible to receive a $500.00 biweekly travel reimbursement per diem while working at a client site provided they stay at project site hotel
· An $140.00 biweekly allowance is included for parking and transportation fare to and from employees’ home and airport
· Professionally service client organizations to solve business issues, create value, maximize growth and improve overall performance for sustainability
· Quickly become familiar with client business challenges and technologies to understand the environment for behavioral changes
· Gather, organize and analyze data regarding key business drivers to present information in a manner that is meaningful to clients by using metrics and analytics to guide organizational decision making
· Thoroughly understand client resource utilization to identify operational and performance improvement opportunities
· Openly, respectfully and professionally discuss business and organizational shortcomings with clients to provide valuable feedback and influence solutions for long-term sustainability
· Empower frontline accountability of actions, roles and responsibilities by guiding clients through self-explorations of their business segments and staff utilization
· Collaborate with frontline leaders on a daily basis to improve leadership and management behaviors
· Strong facilitation skills and ability to build relationships and interface with clients at all levels of the organization
· Effectively coach clients to approach their business issues as forward thinkers to exude confidence for improving behaviors and process efficiencies
· Ability to juggle many responsibilities at one time to effectively partner with clients throughout the project lifecycle
· Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among project team members that allows for healthy disagreements – expeditiously resolve conflicts by approaching with positive cohesiveness, supportiveness and working effectively together to enable the overall team to succeed
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Engineering or related field
· Minimum of 3 years of direct supervision and management experience in Production or Manufacturing environments.
· Demonstrated ability to manage conflict, build consensus and facilitate problem-solving and collaboration amongst cross functional teams
· Strong observation, analytical, numerical reasoning, business acumen and leadership skills
· Ability to balance delivery of results, problem solving and client management
· Develop a high level of personal and professional credibility with all levels of the organization and external client
· Ability to adapt to fast-paced, high pressure and changing environments
· Exceptional communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills
· Ability to succeed in a team environment and deliver/receive daily constructive feedback
· Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite specifically Excel
· Ability to pass a pre-employment background, criminal, financial/credit and drug screening
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of DeWolff, Boberg & Associates is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. DB&A hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. DB&A believes that all employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.