Restaurant General Manager - Upscale Dining & Wine Bar
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
UPSCALE DINING & WINE BAR GENERAL MANAGER
Greater NYC Area!!
- Are you seeking a great opportunity to become part of a TRENDY Restaurant in the greater NYC Area? Become part of the "Michelin Starred Oxalis Team".
- Growing Small Plate & Wine Bar is seeking a talented General Manager candidate. Previous Steakhouse & Upscale dining, knowledgeable of wines desired.
We are searching for a passionate General Manager to oversee the high level of guest satisfaction that is welcomed by are guest. A driven candidate that is highly knowledgeable of various wines, staff training, table service and sales building. We are a small, driven team and are seeking someone looking to grow with our company and bring meaningful contributions to both our service and operations.
The hire will be responsible to creating and maintaining a high-quality service program and maintaining a high level of hospitality that meets our restaurant's incredibly high standards. We want someone who will contribute and improve systems creatively, who has the leadership experience and ability to build a culture that allows the restaurant and its staff to become sustainable and thrive. The role includes both service and administrative duties.
All candidates should have:
- Ambition and professionalism
- Respect and awareness of all staff and people
- Ability to multi-task and be efficient
- Professionalism and desire to keep learning and growing
- Problem-solving and adapting abilities
- Ability to communicate and manage a diverse staff
- Shared values/beliefs in sustainability and equity
- Multiple years of management experience in a similar role, ideally in both fine dining and high-volume environments.
- Knowledge of both food and beverage, as well as old and new world wines
- Service-focused, hospitality minded.
- Healthcare, Vision, and Dental
- Negotiable bonus on performance
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits, Potential Bonuses, Dining Discounts
We are the #1 hospitality management recruitment agency for job seekers. Grow in your career. Find a role at a restaurant that values its employees and the quality of service it delivers.
DeVita & Hancock Hospitality
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Restaurant General Managers jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.