DeVita & Associates, Inc. is currently accepting resumes for Precast Structural Engineers. Due to positive signs in certain segments of the construction industry, as well as increased market share for DeVita, we are seeking valuable team members for our Precast Division. If you have experience, a passion for excellence, a take-charge attitude and the desire to join a consulting engineering firm with an outstanding reputation, send us your resume today for immediate consideration.
Precast Structural Engineers are responsible for:
- Working closely with project managers and coordinators as erection drawings are being prepared
- Providing accurate and efficient lateral, component, and connection designs as required
- Reviewing erection drawings and shop drawings for conformance with applicable building codes and project requirements
- Minimum 4-8 years engineering experience
- B.S. Degree in Engineering
- Professional Engineering licensure or E.I.T. a plus
- Energetic team player
- Proven ability to multi-task, handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2010 or later. TEKLA experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and MathCAD