DEVITA is currently accepting resumes for Senior Mechanical Engineers. This position provides a leadership opportunity within our MEPS Division. If you have experience, a passion for excellence, a take-charge attitude and the desire to join a full-service engineering firm with solid opportunities for growth, send us your resume today for immediate consideration.
Mechanical Engineers are responsible for:
- Designing mechanical systems for commercial and manufacturing facilities. Systems include HVAC, plumbing, utilities piping, compressed air, fire protection, and dust collection
- Supervising and checking the work of Mechanical Designers assigned to the project team
- Coordinating technical project requirements with the project team, including clients, project managers, other mechanical engineers and mechanical designers
- 10 - 25 years of experience in the design of commercial and/or industrial HVAC systems
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineering licensure required with multistate eligibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2008 or later
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Consulting firm experience a plus
- Familiarity with REVIT MEP a plus
- Interest and experience in sustainable design; LEED experience a plus
- Interest in or experience with building commissioning a plus
Founded in 1984, DEVITA is an employee-owned company offering comprehensive, multi-disciplined engineering services for a variety of projects. As employee owners, we work hard because we know you work hard. We give you and your project the attention you expect, providing creative solutions and dependable results.
With offices in Greenville, SC, Richmond, VA, Atlanta, GA, and Charlotte, NC, we are well positioned to deliver a full range of engineering services for your industrial, commercial, or government agency projects. We work together with one goal in mind: exceeding your expectations time and again.
Our team can provide coordinated engineering, consulting, and design services spanning our specialty divisions. With comprehensive mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural, and precast expertise, we've worked on projects of all sizes and for a wide range of industries.