DEVITA is currently accepting resumes for Electrical Engineers. Due to increasing workload and our recent expansion into the North Carolina market, we are seeking new valuable team members. This position provides potential leadership opportunities within our Charlotte branch office. If you have experience, a passion for excellence, a take-charge attitude and the desire to join a full-service engineering firm with solid opportunities for growth, send us your resume today for immediate consideration.
Electrical Engineers are responsible for:
Designing electrical systems for institutional, educational, renewable energy, commercial, and manufacturing facilities. Systems include lighting, power distribution, fire alarm and other building support systems.
Supervising and checking the work of Electrical Designers assigned to the project team.
- Coordinating technical project requirements with project team members, including clients, project managers, designers and other engineers.
- Assuming responsible charge for project electrical design and sealing and signing drawings in jurisdictions where licensed.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the design of commercial and/or industrial electrical systems
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Professional Engineering licensure required with multistate eligibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in REVIT a plus
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook