DEVITA is currently accepting resumes for Electrical Engineers. Due to increasing workload, we are seeking new valuable team members for our Greenville, SC office. If you have experience, a passion for excellence, a take-charge attitude and the desire to join a full-service engineering firm with solid opportunities for growth, send us your resume today for immediate consideration.
Electrical Engineers are responsible for:
Designing electrical systems for institutional, educational, renewable energy, commercial, and manufacturing facilities. Systems include lighting, power distribution, fire alarm and other building support systems.
Supervising and checking the work of Electrical Designers assigned to the project team.
- Coordinating technical project requirements with internal project team members, including clients, project managers, designers and other engineers.
- Coordinating technical project requirements with external project team members, including code officials and AHI's, architects, other engineers, regulatory boards, and utility companies.
- Assuming responsible charge for project electrical design and sealing and signing drawings in jurisdictions where licensed.
- Utilizing design software to calculate fault current, arc flash, voltage drop, lighting levels, and other essential properties of electrical systems.
- Tracking project time lines to complete tasks on schedule.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a licensed engineer in the design of commercial and/or industrial electrical systems
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Professional Engineering licensure required with multistate eligibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Experience in or exposure to Revit preferred
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook