Linux System Administrator, Top Secret Clearance
- Expired: December 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
DeVine is a leading provider of Technical and Scientific solutions for Federal, State and commercial clients.
Our company is looking for a Linux System Administrator to join our team onsite at Stennis Space Center, in Mississippi, and current Top Secret Clearance is required. This position will be supporting a government customer, hence only US Citizens may apply.
The Linux System Administrator will join DeVine and support projects in applied science such as oceanographic modelling & technology. If you enjoy working hard, having fun, and seeing your effort make an impact in our Nation, and the World at large, then apply today!
- Contribute to development and implementation of the network, system, and user-level policies & procedures in compliance with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), Risk Management Framework, and related DOD guidance
- Monitor system health, conduct routine repairs and system maintenance, and resolve issues as needed
- Maintain a work log using an agency provided ticket, project management, and change management systems
- Support core services in Linux systems administration
- Produce documentation artifacts to support enclave and system accreditations
- Work on-site, and provide support to remote users as well as onsite systems & users
Preferred experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience with administrating, monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintaining Linux-based workstations and enterprise IT servers and systems
- Experience with workstation computer operating system and application loads and configuration
- Data management experience, systems management experience including implementation, testing, account management and networking highly desired
- Security+ and/or equivalent certification
- Linux system certification training such as Red Hat or Linux+ desired
- Current Top Secret Clearance and/or SSBI required
About the position:
Position Type: Full-time, Must be U.S. Citizen
Location: Stennis Space Center, MS
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to a policy of assuring that all applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned on the basis of qualifications and merit without discrimination based on any protected classification, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
DeVine Consulting, Inc.
Get fresh Linux System Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.