The Marketing & Sales Assistant position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques. After successful completion of the program, an individual would be considered a team lead in the marketing department.
Responsibilities for Marketing & Sales Assistant:
· Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
· Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
· Expertly managing the needs of external customers
· Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
· Build brand recognition through experiential marketing
· Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador teams
· Interact and communicate with customers. Problem solve and make professional judgment on whether customers qualify for the in-store services that the firm's clients offer (candidate will be trained in this area)
· Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base for our clients
· Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
The personalized focus of the campaigns is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of the company. The management team prides themselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions. If you possess a passion for marketing, sales or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, this position could be an excellent fit for the right candidate.
- Must be able to work full time hours and some weekends
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
Successful candidates in this position have had interest or experience in one of the following roles: Sales, Business Development, Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Agent, Direct Salesperson, New Business Development, Business Development Manager, Sales Engineer, Relationship Manager, Consultant, Bartending, Food. Food services, Fast food, Retail, Client Relationship Manager, Territory Manager , Territory Account Manager, Account Manager, Telesales, Internal Sales, Inside Sales, and Sales and Marketing, and be seeking a full time job or full time career., entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, executive assistant, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service