We are currently hiring for an entry level sales and customer service representative - Customer Service Rep in the Cleveland area. Sales experience, entry level sales experience, or account management is a plus but is not required. We have a solid training program. We have huge goals for this year and we are hiring ambitious and motivated people for our entry level Customer Service Rep position!
This is a full-time position - we do not offer any kiosk retail sales, telemarketing, or graphic design positions!
What do we offer to our growing team?
· A team oriented and FUN Environment
· Networking and learning retreats nationally each year
· Public speaking practice in small and large groups
· Sales skills
· You’re not micro-managed
· Full hands-on training in sales and marketing
· A full time position with a work life balance
· An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
· Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
· You must have a student mentality – to grow you must learn new skills
· You must have an outgoing personality – we talk to people on a daily basis
· You must have high integrity – we have a zero tolerance for a lack of integrity
· You must be reliable and dependable – work ethic is vital
· You must have a college degree or relevant work experience
· You must be passionate about growth, development, and people, period.
Entry level sales and mktg Sports-oriented Help wanted New grad Part-time Full-time business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service advisor, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship advisor, customer relationship management, marketing research, marketing programs, promotional marketing, marketing management, businesspeople