We pride ourselves on providing clients with an in person, professional approach to sales, promotional marketing and customer acquisition.
Who are we looking for? A strong performance oriented candidate. This person should have a passion for team building and team leadership or the desire to learn about it! The Account Sales Representative position is accountable for achieving overall results consistent with individual and company performance goals.
Account Sales Representatives will be expected to:
· Ability to listen to customers and recommend merchandise based on customer wants and needs.
· Ability to close deals and perform in person sales
· Confident and pleasant personality
· Ability to build relationships with clients, consumers, and coworkers
· Exceptional verbal and communication skills
Successful Account Sales Representative Candidates Will Possess:
· 6mo - 1 year sales experience (retail, insides sales, customer service, recruiting, field sales, or promotional sales) preferred – not required – this is an entry level position
· Outstanding customer service and communication skills
· Energetic and team oriented ( we like to have fun at work so you should too )
· Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high energy environment
· Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly activity and sales goals
· An enthusiasm for entrepreneurship
Candidates with the following background or interest should also apply: business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management, business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing & sales business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing & sales management business, marketing & sales business opportunity, marketing & sales business development, marketing, sales, advertising business, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management, Cleveland, Parma, Seven Hills, Independence, Lakewood, Westlake, Avon Lake, Rocky River, Avon, North Olmsted, Akron, North Ridgeville, Oberlin, Stow, Twinsburg, Solon, Fairlawn, Copley, Medina, Streetsborro, Kent, Brunswick, Lodi, Garfield, Bedford, Beechwood, South Euclid, Euclid, Cleveland, Cleveland Heights, University Heights., Tremont, ohio city, twinsburg, north Olmsted, north royalton, canton, Mansfield, valley city, Columbia station, Olmsted falls, Barberton, Ravenna, Hartville, portage lakes, kent, ellet, Cuyahoga falls, greene, Richfield, sagamore hills, Seven Hills, Hudson, wadsworth