Personal Care Assistant NC- $500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
DePaul Mount Airy, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Category Assisted Living
Type Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
Department Senior Living
Corporation Name DePaul Adult Care Communities (DACC) Carolina
Are you looking for a rewarding job in Senior Living? Want to make a difference in the lives of others? Consider employment with DePaul! Twelve Oaks, a DePaul Senior Living Community, is seeking caring and motivated individuals to join our team! Our Personal Care department is currently hiring Personal Care Assistants on our third shift (overnights/graveyard). Under the general direction of the Supervisor-In-Charge, Personal Care Assistant's provide direct personal care and assistance to residents as needed.
The starting rate for this position is $12.50/hour! $500 sign-on bonus for new employees!
- Provide personal care for each resident assigned by the Supervisor-In-Charge (SIC) or Resident Care Coordinator (RCC).
- Observe resident for any change in condition and report to the SIC and/or RCC.
- Assist with maintaining a safe environment
- Assist with meal service and provide eating assistance as necessary.
- Assist with all activities of daily living as needed (shaving, bathing, fingernail care, dressing, toileting, grooming, hair care, oral hygiene, etc.).
- Daily bed making and scheduled bed linen changes.
- Helps to maintain each resident's independence, self-respect, personal dignity and personal safety.
- Assists the Activities Director with planned activities and encourages residents to participate.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Must be able to document CNA certification or completion of PCA 80 hour training (PCA has 6 months to obtain either PCA or CNA certification).
Must have the required references and criminal record check.
Must have the required two-step Tuberculosis (TB) testing in accordance with NC Adult care Home Rules.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
AddressMount Airy, NC
Personal CareView all jobs at DePaul