We help families protect their largest asset (their income) by providing them with an exclusive product. As a member of our agency, you will have an opportunity to build financial freedom by helping families achieve financial security.
We will help you appropriately identify the customer’s needs and help them develop a plan that may include Retirement Protection Services, Advanced Markets, Mortgage Protection, Life Insurance, Final Expense, Children’s Policies, Long Term Care coverage and more. This will be done by meeting with clients who have requested our services through our industry-leading leads program and support.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, organization skills, and can balance daily distractions without losing motivation to reach out to people and help them see the benefits of our products. You must think big and start small, thrive in a self-driving environment and have a willingness to financially invest in yourself.
This role requires communication with customers, team leaders, and agency owners and of course the Symmetry Financial Group Team.
About Symmetry Financial Group:
We develop leaders, we are a system driven company that allows anyone to succeed if they follow our simple yet sophisticated system. We have the vehicle that will get you to your desired destination.
· Performance based promotions every 2 months
· A+ leads with an appointment setting ratio of 70%
· A selling system that is validated by agents nationwide
· A training system that offers you support from day one
· A flexible schedule that allows you to work on your own time
· Access to REAL time leads and customized mailings specific for YOU, so that you can spend your time making sales and not creating leads.
· Once you have proven your competence of our system you will be given the opportunity to build and lead your own team.
· Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Visit clients to develop an affordable personalized plan
· Gain an understanding of customer’s goals and partner in the ongoing success
· Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with top-rated carriers for the client's needs
· Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask with great follow-up skills
· Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
· Enthusiastic about the role financial products and insurance play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
· Able to learn computer functions
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to make presentations to potential customers
· A State Life Insurance license - We can help you get one in 1 to 2weeks.
· A vehicle, driver’s license, cell phone, and laptop or tablet.
· Work from home
· THIS IS A HIGH-COMPENSATION 100% COMMISSION POSITION. Most agents are making $2500-$3500 weekly without cold-calling or door-to-door selling and work from home.
What’s the next step?
To be considered, first watch our 2 intro videos by clicking GET STARTED at www.hallagencyhr.com (cut and paste the link into your internet browser). After the second video is complete, a calendar will appear allowing you to schedule an interview time with one of the owners of the agency.
To be considered:
No DUI’s in the last 3 years
#sales #finance #insurance #F&I #pharmaceuticalsales #automotivefinance #automotivesales #insuranceagent #agent #marketing #salesmarketing #salesmanager #businessmanager #topcareer #topcompensation #businessownership #insurancelicense #carsales #realtor #homesales #retail #retailsales #bestcareer #bestjob #sixfigureincome #training #workfromhome #topperformer #financialadvisors #financialplanning #CPA #accountant #homeimprovementsales #mortgagesales #mortgagebroker #wealth #freedom #independence