Technical Sales Representative - East and West Coast Openings
- Posted: over a month ago
This is a remote position.
Founded in 1968 in Germany, Digatron has grown into a group of companies that have become the recognized partner of the leading battery and automotive industry internationally, including facilities in Italy, China, India, and locally in Shelton, Connecticut.
Why Work With Us:
- Competitive salary starting at $75k++ (based on experience)
- Generous benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K plan with 2% company match
- 5 days of PTO provided upfront, increasing thereafter
- The flexibility of a small company with the excitement that comes from a large, global organization
- Real growth opportunities for career advancement
The Technical Sales Representative will act as a deep technical expert in consultive sales opportunities. Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining existing customer accounts while developing new relationships & opportunities
- Keeping abreast of current market conditions, including the competitive environment, product innovations and introductions, emerging technologies, and market penetration.
- Contributing to process and systemization of work, as part of an integrated plan for the success of the department and the development of its resources and personnel over time.
- You have previous experience in a relevant sales role, ideally with power electronics, battery industry, test labs, electro-mobility, hybrid industry, etc.
- You have an Engineering degree in a technical field, preferably in electrical/electro-mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- From your previous experience, you have the ability build and maintain positive business relationships with peers and clients
- You are able to legally work in the US with no travel restrictions
If you are interested in joining a stable, growth-oriented, and innovative organization where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Learn more about the company at https://www.digatron.com/en-us/.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?