Quality & Compliance Consultant - Salaried w/benefits!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CONNSTEP is a business consulting organization based in Hartford, Connecticut that helps local small and mid-sized businesses take advantage of expert business solutions to compete and grow profitably. Through highly personalized services tailored to the specific needs of our client companies, we help develop more effective business leaders, execute company-wide quality and operational excellence initiatives, and create a healthy business culture for growth and profitability. We are seeking to fill an immediate opening for a Quality & Compliance Consultant to help round out our busy Quality & Compliance team.
Why Work With Us:
- An attractive compensation package ($90,000-$100,000 annual salary)
- A full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- The ability to work for a mission-driven organization to assist Connecticut businesses and make a different in the community
- An entrepreneurial, team oriented, and inclusive culture where ambitious self-starters can thrive and all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply
- Annual bonus of up to 15%
- 401K plan with company contribution and match
- Commitment to work/life balance
- Option to work remotely with a flexible schedule
What You Will Do In This Role:
- Provide Quality Management System (QMS) related consulting services to individual firms, to include implementation, training and auditing of select standards.
- Engage with and educate client leadership to ensure QMS and related processes support and enhance the client’s business objectives and strategy.
- Work with the client to establish implementation and/or audit schedules and provide accurate and timely forecasts and progress reports in accordance with CONNSTEP guidelines.
- You have a minimum of five years of successful experience implementing ISO, AS, and/or IATF based quality management systems in a manufacturing organization or via consulting with manufacturers.
- You are familiar with Lean-related tools and approaches, as well as with manufacturing management systems / practices / cultures.
- You are a responsible and reliable employee who has a solid work ethic and drive to be a valuable asset to the company.
- Knowledge of and experience with implementing industry specific quality assurance programs such as PPAP is highly desirable, as is experience with firms in multiple industries.
Learn more about the company at www.connstep.org.
CONNSTEP is an EOE, M/F/D/V
TechnologyView all jobs at DeLisaGroup