Inside Sales & Marketing Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since 1940, Precision Threaded Products has been a leading manufacturer of ring and key lock studs and inserts. At our headquarters in Bristol CT, we manufacture a variety of aerospace fasteners for gearboxes, turbines, landing gear and more.
Why Work With Us:
- Competitive salary up to $65,000 annually
- A generous benefits package including health, life and disability insurance
- 10 days of paid time off for first year and paid time during the Christmas/New Year holidays
- 401K plan with 3% employer match
- Flexible schedule to provide a work/life balance
- On the job training to further enhance your skills and help you succeed
- Small company environment so you can have a significant impact and real opportunities for growth
You will be primarily be involved in different aspects of the Sales & Marketing function of the company, but you will also have a hand in important Quality & IT initiatives (training will be provided). Responsibilities include:
- You will have direct contact with external customers by telephone, and be able to quote pricing, process orders, and resolve issues
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Monitor, manage and document activities in CRM software
- Assist in Customer Service for delivery questions and lead-times
- Assist in acknowledging orders and making shipments
- Improve systems, processes, or procedures to enhance efficiencies
- You will create and execute marketing campaigns, and analyze and assess results
- Conduct marketplace evaluation/comparison; learn and keep up-to-date with key industry business knowledge
- Research new and better ways to market the company based on the newest trends
- Assist in ISO/AS 9100 requirements with tracking quotes and orders and paperwork documentation
- Assist with Cyber Security and NIST Compliance.
- You have prior work experience as an Inside Sales and/or Customer Service Representative (Aerospace/Manufacturing highly preferred)
- Experience with developing marketing campaigns
- You are willing and able to be flexible in your work duties and have a strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel
- Strong familiarity with CRM software (ACT software a plus)
- Stellar selling, communication and negotiation skills along with prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
If you are interested in joining a small-yet-stable, growth-oriented organization where your work is valued, we want to hear from you! Learn more about us at www.ptp-inc.com.
BusinessView all jobs at DeLisaGroup