DeLeon Realty, a prestigious full-service real estate company, is seeking a Marketing Technology Specialist who will be responsible for all digital and online marketing initiatives (especially social media and content marketing), and developing and executing interactive web strategies, furthering the overall performance and reputation of the company’s online presence. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of SEO, website development and maintenance, social media tools, Google analytics to track performance and trends of web traffic and development, data mining, email marketing and other marketing technology tools.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage all operations dealing with the company’s online presence.
- Manage the company website and database in its day-to-day maintenance and integration. Write and post articles on company website.
- Review company website analytics and recommend ways to optimize through keywords and meta-tags. Provide guidance for the development and maintenance of company website content and design, ensuring best practices are followed. Primary responsibility for messaging, landing pages, and lead capture opportunities.
- Research, select and post articles and representative property photos on company social media accounts. Link to company website as appropriate.
- Create custom website for each property.
- In charge of the integration of SEO and the associated analytics across all digital formats, including but not limited to social media accounts.
- Manages and maintains all technological/online marketing initiatives (web infrastructure, email marketing, web/marketing analytics, search engine optimization, online advertising, mobile application/marketing).
- Proactively monitor, manage and execute digital ad campaigns to deliver continually improving results. Create written analysis of campaign performance, with recommendations based on analysis.
- Conceptualize, recommend, and execute paid social media campaigns. Work with graphic designer to design advertisements and post content for paid social media campaigns.
- Research and recommend paid key-terms to increase company website traffic. Execute on plan, report on results and recommend new inbound marketing strategies through paid search options.
- Remain abreast of emerging industry trends and new technologies related to search engine marketing (SEM) and interactive marketing opportunities. Monitor competitor websites and campaigns.
- Ensures the marketing/content team has the technology they need to work efficiently and implements automated processes where necessary.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, business, marketing, IT, or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Experience with website management and web analytics
- Experience creating targeted paid social media campaigns and its content, including managing social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram
- Must have experience with e-commerce and digital marketing campaigns that target and re-target audience groups
- Skilled in SEO, some html knowledge preferred
- Strong technical aptitude and fluency
- Working knowledge of Google ads – display and search
- Current knowledge of industry trends in website, social media, mobile, and customer relationship management products
- Working knowledge of website analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) and App content and functionality
- Exemplary communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong commitment to a culture of quality, teamwork, and good customer service
- A strong work ethic: A self-starter who can solve problems creatively and work well with others in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent project- and time-management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and high quality work