We are one of the fastest growing companies in the Silicon Valley. We seek to innovate and change the way real estate is sold by capitalizing on our team members’ experience, education, professionalism, and genuine commitment to the clients’ best interests. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
DeLeon Realty is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Photo Editor who can review images, as well as edit and manipulate photos, for publication and online marketing to join our Palo Alto, CA office. Our ideal candidate will be personable, and can work as part of a team as well as independently. They must have an impeccable eye for image quality and photographic content and should be able to create photo content to compliment text in a creative way.
Essential Job functions:
- Coordinate with team members to identify photography needs
- Review photos, edit, and make necessary changes
- Manage workload against deadlines; ensure all assignments are edited on time
- Manipulate photos to achieve highest quality using the appropriate tools
- Stay up to date with new image editing technologies
- Bachelor’s degrees or equivalent experience in photography, photojournalism, fine art photography, or visual media
- At least 2+ years of experience in photo editing
- Architectural photo experience preferred
- Solid experience with digital technology and photo editing software packages, Camera Raw, Adobe Bridge, and Photoshop.
- Thorough knowledge of computer imaging, photographic techniques, and color composition
- Creative mind with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet established goals and timelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are necessary, as well as a strong ability to work autonomously and cooperatively
- Effective time management and ability to successfully multi-task and manage various deadlines within a short time frame are critical
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to be flexible with work hours and work overtime as necessary
DeLeon Realty is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at DeLeon Realty are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
DeLeon Realty, Inc.
Why Work Here?DeLeon Realty is an innovative, top-tier real estate company in Silicon Valley. Founded in 2011, we are one of the fastest growing companies in the area and have maintained our prestigious ranking as the #1 real estate team in all of Northern California. We dedicate ourselves to reinventing the next generation of real estate where experience, education, professionalism, and a genuine commitment to our client’s best interest take center stage. We offer competitive pay and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Innovative, fast pace company with great people!