We are seeking a Route Sales/delivery Driver to join our team! If you are looking for a job where you can be out and about, enjoy interacting with customers, and are driven to succeed this is a great opportunity for you. Work closely with customers on your routine visits and deliver products to meet their needs. DeLaval is a global company that is over 140 years old with great benefits to take care of its employees while having a small company feel with our local team.
Job Objective: To maintain and further develop product sales and deliveries to local dairies in Skagit, Snohomish, and King Counties.
- Deliver products to customer locations in a timely manner
- Load and unload vehicle as required
- Protect existing business while growing sales
- Inspect and monitor delivery vehicle
- Maintain accurate inventory and invoicing of packages and materials
- Experience in delivery driving, customer service, or other related fields
- Class B CDL or Class A CDL required. Hazmat is required also but can be obtained within 30 days from start.
- Clean driving record
- Ability to handle physical workload which includes lifting 70 or more pounds and moving large liquid containers
- Deadline-oriented with detail.
- Passion to serve our customers
- Great customer relation skills.
*Competitive salary with commission paid on sales
*10 paid holidays per year
*Up to 3 weeks paid vacation
*Company paid cell phone
*Great health insurance and life insurance plan
*401K program with excellent employer matching