Water Restoration Technician
DeDona Restoration Santa Clarita, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical
DeDona Restoration - Water Restoration Technician
We are looking for a compassionate, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Water Restoration Technician.
The responsibilities of the Water Restoration Technician include assessing water damaged properties to see what can be saved, cleaning damaged properties, drying and replacing damaged materials, and sanitizing the restored homes.
To be successful as a Water Restoration Technician, you should be physically fit and have a keen understanding of safety gear.
- Water damage mitigation and restoration services the company offers.
- Equipment set up, take down, and maintenance
- Cleaning and storing damaged properties until they can be returned to the home.
- Communicate with customers
- Handling any issues caused by water damage, including drying out the area and removing mold.
- Sanitizing structural features that can be saved.
- Answering complaints, explaining job specifications and invoices, and performing other customer service duties.
- Adhering to personal safety standards by wearing the appropriate protective gear and using the right equipment.
Restoration Technician Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-year experience of Restoration.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Certification in Inspection Cleaning and Restoration.
- Excellent working knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Physical fitness.
- The ability to read blueprints.
- Strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Social awareness
DeDona RestorationWhy Work Here?
We are a looking to build a family and stay focused to our values noted in the website. Honesty is more about action than words on a paper.
To learn more about our company www.dedonarestoration.com
28170 Ave Stanford unit 104 ValenciaSanta Clarita, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at DeDona Restoration