- Expired: December 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
You may have come across this job ad for many reasons - unhappy with your current employer, looking for change, wanting to enhance your skills or a place to grow, more money. Whatever the reason is, let DeBoer's Auto fix that for you! DeBoer's Auto stands for employee satisfaction, a great work environment, potential for advancement, and most importantly... paying you what you are worth!
We are looking for an experienced, motivated automotive technician to join the team.
We are a busy automotive repair shop that has been in business for more than 40 years. We are currently in the process of building an additional 6 bays facility.
We are looking for experienced automotive technicians capable of addressing customer concerns, performing thorough safety inspections and maintenance inspections, accurate diagnostic, quality repairs and service.
Our Automotive Technicians get to experience numerous brands and various design differences. Our Technicians offer full repairs from engine and transmission exchanges to regular maintenance and alignments.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, reach out to us at 973-827-4047!
DeBoer's Auto is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Type: Full-time
What we are looking for:
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- At least 5 years of automotive technician experience
- Must be a team player and have a professional attitude
- Must own your own tools
- Strong work ethic
- Up to $5,000 sign on BONUS for an A or B level tech!!!
- Schedule that provides a work/life balance - NO LATE NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!
- Well lit shops with A/C!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement program with employer match up to 4%
- Profit sharing program
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Off and paid on major holidays
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Employer paid life insurance and long term disability
- Company events
- Short-term disability
- Accident insurance coverage
- Critical illness insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
Get fresh Part Time AUTO BODY Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.