Daytop Village of NJ, Inc. an organization dedicated to provide highly-effective trauma informed treatment to adolescents and adults with substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders through a continuum of treatment services is seeking a Residential Aide in our Mendham adolescent residential facility.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, HS/GED with a minimum of three years’ experience in a therapeutic setting. In lieu of the experience, a candidate can provide a certificate in Behavioral Assistance.
· CADC A+
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Role modeling and mentoring young adult and adolescents (13-21) to make healthy life choices
· Assist in engaging young adult and adolescents in community activities
· Provide experiences and guidance in the recovery community
· Help build a strong therapeutic relationship with young adults and adolescents that supports the therapeutic plan created by teammates
· Use behavior modification tools that are using the ARC trauma model and the Nurtured Heart Approach supported
· Supervise interactions and apply de-escalation and crisis management to increased emotional responses
· Maintain and manage the daily structure according to shift and supervisor discretion
Hourly Rate: $14.28 - $18.68 Commensurate with education, years of experience and Licensure; including a comprehensive benefit package.
Daytop Village of New Jersey is an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
Interested applicants should email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org