Per Diem Residential Aide (Crawford House)
Daytop Village of NJ, Inc. an organization dedicated to providing exceptional and affordable treatment to adolescents and adults with substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders is seeking a Per Diem Residential Aide for our Women’s Halfway House located in Skillman, New Jersey to join their high performing team.
- High School/GED with three+ years’ experience in a therapeutic setting. In lieu of the experience, a candidate can provide a certificate in Behavioral Assistance.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Bi-lingual A+
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervising and managing residents to ensure treatment goals and objectives are met utilizing behavior shaping tools.
- Co-facilitate group sessions.
- Ensure therapeutic interventions are carried out.
- Maintain and manage the daily structure according to shift and supervisor discretion.
- Additional responsibilities may include: light housekeeping, laundry, driving, maintenance, food preparation and security checks.
- Driving required
Shift Hours: Varied shifts 3:30 pm - 7:30 am; 3:30 pm - 11:30 am; 11:30 pm - 7:30 am
Salary: Salary commensurate with education and years of experience.
Daytop Village of New Jersey is an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
Interested applicants should e-mail resume to:
Daytop New JerseyDaytop New Jersey has a long and successful history of meeting the needs of adolescents, adults and families struggling with the disease of addiction and its effects by providing a continuum of treatment services which include residential treatment for adolescents, outpatient treatment for adolescents and adults, recovery-based day school for students in grades 6-12, and a halfway house for adult women.