Part Time Mental Health Counselor/Therapist
Daytop Village of NJ, Inc. an organization dedicated to providing exceptional and affordable treatment to adolescents and adults with substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders is seeking a Part Time Therapist for the Ocean outpatient facility in Manahawkin NJ.
· Minimum requirements enrolled in CADC Program, LCSW/LPC/LCADC a plus
· Knowledge of managed care processes for treatment authorizations
· Must have knowledge of clinical tasks and assessment tools and ability to implement clinical services as per Managing Director
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
· Supervise and manage clients on caseload
· Adhere to ASAM placement criteria
· Facilitate crisis intervention
· Maintain clinical files and document progress notes
· Possess ability to develop treatment plans and
· Adhere to state, county and CARF requirements.
EOE Bi-lingual A+
Salary is commensurate with education/experience
Interested qualified candidates should send their resume to: