Per Diem Facility Coordinators
Men’s Halfway House
Daytop Village of NJ, Inc., an organization dedicated to providing exceptional and affordable treatment to adolescents and adults with substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders, is seeking Per Diem Facility Coordinators with experience in Substance Use Disorder Treatment for our Men’s Halfway House located in Pittsgrove, New Jersey to join their high performing team.
- Must have HS/GED
- Previous experience in residential substance use treatment preferred.
- Must have a clear, valid drivers license.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish A+
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervising and managing residents to ensure treatment goals and objectives are met utilizing behavior shaping tools.
- Co-facilitate group sessions.
- Ensure therapeutic interventions are carried out.
- Maintain and manage the daily structure according to shift and supervisor discretion.
- Additional responsibilities may include: driving, food preparation, security checks and additional duties as determined by the Program Director.
· Various shifts - generally 7am – 7pm or 7pm – 7 am.
Salary: We offer a competitive salary commensurate with education, experience and licensure.
* Interested applicants should email their resume to:
Daytop New JerseyDaytop New Jersey has a long and successful history of meeting the needs of adolescents, adults and families struggling with the disease of addiction and its effects by providing a continuum of treatment services which include residential treatment for adolescents, outpatient treatment for adolescents and adults, recovery-based day school for students in grades 6-12, and a halfway house for adult women.