System Aerospace Engineer - Sr. Level
- Expired: January 15, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
System Aerospace Engineer- Sr. Level
If you're ready for the challenge of working for a dynamic, multi-divisional corporation we have a career opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated System Aerospace Engineer to support our Mission Systems Division. We are looking for a candidate to join our amazing talented team at Dayton T. Brown, Inc.
Dayton T Brown, Inc. has a long history of supporting Naval Aviation with our engineering, testing and systems support expertise. Our Mission Systems Division, located in Patuxent River, Maryland, supports Rapid Prototyping and limited production of updates to military aircraft and ground systems with a focus on the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance community. From design, prototyping, production, and support, DTB provides full life cycle support to these critical systems.
The Systems Aerospace Engineer primary responsibilities will include:
- To perform systems engineering duties in designing, constructing, and testing aircraft, missiles, and spacecraft.
- To conduct basic and applied research to evaluate adaptability of materials and equipment to aircraft design and manufacture.
- Providing recommendations for improvements in testing equipment and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience supporting the Government when the Government is the Lead System Integrator is desired.
**Contingent hire based upon award of contract.
In this role, you will require:
- Education level MA/MS in engineering with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Four additional years of experience may be substituted for a master's degree.
- Active Top Secret Level Security Clearance is desired.
- Work schedule - Hybrid schedule options
- Some Travel is required.
- U.S. Citizenship
As an employee of Dayton T Brown, you can expect a fun working environment that provide security and opportunity to grow within the company and much more such as:
- Tuition reimbursement
- A stable, successful organization
- Innovative work environment
- Advancement potential
- Private medical, vision and dental insurance
- Profit sharing, 401K with company Match!
- Work/Life balance and family values
Dayton T. Brown, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.
Dayton T. Brown, Inc.
Get fresh Aerospace Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!